Wednesday, November 18, 2009

MMS closing, accomodation in Otago

MMS closing dates for Medical Semester 5 OSPE

Dear All,

Due to end of semester 5 OSPE, the museum is closed on the following dates:

21st Nov 09, Saturday-12.30pm onwards
23rd Nov 09, Monday-whole day
24th Nov 09, Tuesday-until 3pm

The museum will be open as usual on other days until further notice.

Warmest regards,
Zia Shah

Christchurch, New Zealand (University of Otago)

I posted this up some time ago but I feel its more relevant now after receiving our matching results. Those transferring to Otago might wanna check it out =)

Dear Sir/Madam

I'm a registered medical doctor in New Zealand, having trained in Christchurch Medical School.

I have a house in Christchurch that is up for rent and I'm just wondering whether any of the IMU students would be interested. For the past few years I have rented it out to IMU students and would like to have another group of IMU students again for next year. Can you please advise on the best way to advertise for this?

Thanks.

Regards
Michelle Law


No comments: