Saturday, December 26, 2009

USMLE Research/Survery for Malaysian Candidates

Dear all,
This is Dr Yee (M2/98 batch).

I represent the education group from UK doing the research for USMLE candidates in Malaysia.

I understand from Cathy that you and a group of friends are interested in taking part.

Let me first thank you for your enthusiasm.

May I know how many of you are planning to participate?

We are organizing the group to be held on 15 January 2010, 16 January 2010 at IMU Bukit Jalil campus so that it will be convenient for you guys. 17 January is the IMU Open Day, so I think that would be out of question.

I am really hoping you can spread the news far/wide and tell your colleagues that we are doing this. Participants will be guaranteed renumeration of RM100 per person. So, I think why not come and share your thoughts on how you prepare for USMLE and the hurdles you face as you earn some handsome cash.

We are short on participants now. But I know there are many prospective USMLE candidates at IMU. It's possible that the news has not reached them yet.

We would be grateful if you could circulate this event around IMU so that my UK friends will benefit to the fullest from this endeavour.

Thank you very much!


YEE SZEMEN, MBBS MRCP
http:www.nocturnale.com
amanuensis@nocturnale.com

No comments: