Thursday, March 19, 2009

Updates...

1.Withe reference to the previous post, on the discounted price for the Cervical Cancer Vaccine I only got the e-mail about the vaccine when I posted the information up, so I'm assuming that it's still not to late for those who are interested to sign up. Just pass me your names and I will hand them over to SRC. They will liaise with May Kuan from SAD to see what we can do :D

2. There seems to be a little confusion about the Academic Counsel thing. I'll try to clear things up. The names that were passed to me, are those who are interested in being part of the working group for the presentation to the Deans of the partner medical schools. Out of these 15 people, only one (or two) will be presenting which will be discussed on the meeting on Monday. Those who aren't presenting, just have to be there on the 31st March, 10.45am at Learning Room 1.08 (1st Floor) to watch the presentation and give your opinion on IMU only when asked by the Deans. To those who will be presenting, there will be a MOCK presentation on the 24th March (next tuesday) just for the SRC to see if your presentation is alright. So PLEASE be there for the Monday meeting, from 1-3pm (venue to be confirmed)

So far, these are the names I've submitted:

Abdul Karim
Sowmya Krishnan
Darren Yap
Lee Shin Ying
Sofia Lim
Muhammad Rauf
Joshua Wong
Jeannie Yap
Lim Xin Ying
Thamaraichelvi
Amanda Albert
Ng Eng Kian
Sandeep Singh
Steven Tan
Sazzi
Eric Tan

Those who are interesed please let me know ASAP because lunch will be provided on Monday and they need to know the exact number of people attending!

UPDATE: MEET IN FRONT OF SRC ROOM AT 1PM TOMORROW (MONDAY)

3. I'll be collecting the memo pads and the money today so please don't forget to bring them! Remember, any lost memo pads are considered sold to the person who lost them I'll be hounding you for the money because ultimately, I'm the one responsible for ALL 570 notepads!! :(

2 comments:

Steven said...

hey is it still possible to add my name 2 dat list? :)

n btw, u can't transfer entire blogs 2 diff accounts..only the posts n comments, so u shud probably stop developing this 1 if u're planning on moving it :)

Sowmya said...

heyy! yeah can still add names..ill let them know...

and cant shift blogs ah??? oh dear!! i think ill find one day when i have absolutely nothing to do and ill copy and paste them one by one to a different place

thanks steven!!